понеделник, 8 май 2017 г.

Chrome and Copper with a twist !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's Monday and the new week has started slowly and lazy because of the long holiday weekend. The sun is hiding somewhere behind the clouds and the day looks like a perfect one for staying home in bed....
My good old holo Catherines have been neglected for a while and looked really sad staying there on the polish rack. So me and the claws have decided to give those beauties a chance to remind us where the holographic madness have started from. 
Enjoy....
Sad but true - no sun around, no holo effect for my photos....
 
Used - 
Catherine Arley 802
Catherine Arley 806
Born Pretty Store Silver Chrome Pigment
Born Pretty Store round silver studs
black acrylic paint

All yours,
Red Frog

1 коментар:

  1. Анонимен11 май, 2022

    The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
    Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 .

    ОтговорИзтриване